Trans Superior Race
Race forecasts are $103 on race day, two forecasts are $195 (race day and the day before) and three race forecasts are $280 (race day and both days prior). Included in the two and three forecast packages are Commanders’ Weather Live online weather briefings via Zoom.
Commanders’ Weather Live is accessible anywhere you are from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You will be able to ask questions real-time, discuss the forecast and race strategy, and see additional live forecast information during the webinar.
We are also offering generic weather updates while en route for $25 each day. According to race rules, these updates must be general weather only, with no boat-specific weather or routing information allowed.
If you are interested in signing up, please use the form here
we will need:
1) your boat name, size, and speed
2) which days you want the forecast
3) emails you'd like the forecast sent to
4) cell number in case we need to contact you
5) credit card info - you will not be charged until after the race